- Chicken Salad Blues
Blue cheese is this salad's secret ingredient.
- Cornish Hens with Ginger Plum Stuffing
Red plums, seasoned with soy sauce and fresh ginger, make this dish special.
- Chicken in a Curry-Pistachio Crust
Dip chicken strips in the egg-nut mixture, then bake. Serve with bottled chutney.
- Honey-Herb Chicken
These grilled chicken breasts can be served immediately or refrigerated to use in sandwiches later.
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Top a pizza crust with chicken, barbecue sauce, onions, and bell peppers.
- Lime Thyme Chicken
A whole chicken is roasted with Vidalia onions and plum tomatoes, seasoned with lime juice and thyme.
- Zesty Grilled Chicken with Thyme
Each serving contains about 133 calories, 27 g protein, 2 g fat (14 percent calories from fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 1 g carbohydrates, less than 1 g fiber, and 110 mg sodium.
- Fresh Mushroom Sauce
Pour over pasta or serve with grilled meat, chicken, or fish.
- Chicken Soup
Each serving contains about 257 calories, 24 g protein, 5 g fat (18 percent calories from fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 30 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, and 195 mg sodium.
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta
A French-inspired creation that's both easy and elegant.
- Grilled Lemon-Sage Chicken
Fast, fresh, and healthy - a perfect dish for an outdoor summer sit-down.
- Southeastern Fresh Ginger Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
A warm and satisfying soup, with fresh Asian flavors.
- Southern Chicken and Dumpling Soup
A lighter variation on a Southern classic.
- Southwestern Tex-Mex Chicken Noodle Soup
Chilies, chicken, and noodles. what could be more perfect?
- Crunchy Chicken Salad
The perfect solution for that leftover chicken!
- Southwestern Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meatballs
A fresh twist on a family favorite - with leftovers for lunch!
- Homemade Chicken Parmigiana
Healthy ingredients combined into am Italian classic.
- Mini Greek Chicken Kabobs