As an EMT, the care and treatment you give patients before they arrive at the MetroWest Medical Center is very important.
You’re not only saving lives, you’re also making a first impression. If you’re interested in training in our EMT program or getting the latest news in the industry, you’ve come to the right place.
2013 EMS Rounds
Following are the 2013 EMS Rounds schedule for both MetroWest Medical Center hospital locations. In 2013, the meetings will be alternated monthly between the two campuses with the standard exceptions of the months of July and August where there are no EMS Rounds.
- Framingham Union Hospital EMS Rounds will be held at Perini Auditorium from 7:00 p.m.to 9:00 p.m. on the following Tuesdays:
- Leonard Morse Memorial Hospital EMS Rounds will be held at Helm Auditorium from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on the following Tuesdays:
EMS Training Schedule
After choosing your shifts, please email email@example.com to be booked. You may request to be pre-scheduled for up to one month beyond the current month. For example, in January, you can be scheduled for January and February.
- Framingham Obstetrics - One student per shift - Day or Evenings - No overnights unless arranged by EMS Liaison. Click here for schedule.
- Framingham Emergency Dept - Two students per shift for days and evenings and two students on the overnight shift. You may schedule all 7 days of the week. Click here for schedule.
- Framingham Intensive Care Unit - One student per shift - Days and Evenings - No overnights unless arranged with the EMS Liaison. Click here for schedule.
- Natick Intensive Care Unit - One student per shift - Days and Evenings - No overnights unless arranged with the EMS Liaison. Click here for schedule.
- Natick Emergency Dept – One student between the hours of 1100 to 2300. For any other arrangements please contact the EMS Liaison. Click here for schedule.
MetroWest Medical Center currently does not schedule students for the Operating Room, Pediatrics or Behavioral Medicine (Psych).
If you are having trouble accessing the online schedule, please email EMS Liaison Ed Burman, RN, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Effective immediately, all scheduling must be done through the EMS Liaison. Please email your name and phone number and he will contact you. If you are in school, also contact the EMS Liaison for instructions regarding future scheduling.