As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking employees to model the same behaviors we promote to our patients. MetroWest Medical Center will no longer hire individuals who use nicotine products. Applicants who profess to use nicotine will not have their applications processed. Anyone who is offered a position with MWMC will be tested for nicotine during our regular post-offer pre-employment testing. Applicants who test positive for nicotine will be eliminated from consideration and pending job offers will be rescinded. We encourage candidates who do not pass the nicotine testing to consider taking steps to stop the use of nicotine and reapply for consideration after a period of 90 days.
Recruiters review all applications. ONLY applicants that will be moving forward in the process will receive a call. Because of the large volume of applications we receive we ask that you please do not call the HR office to check on the status of an application.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- Apply online at www.mwmc.com
- Receive an auto-reply to your email confirming the application has been received. Please be sure email addresses are listed accurately.
- A recruiter will review your application for the skills, experience & knowledge required for the position.
- You may receive an email to complete an online Gallup assessment, depending upon your qualifications.Not all applicants are contacted by a recruiter for several reasons, including some of the following: there are already enough candidates for the position, the position is in the process of being filled, the applicant does not meet all of the requirements for the position, etc.
- If you match the needs of the position you may be contacted by a recruiter via email or phone to further discuss the position and/or schedule an interview.
Thank you for interest in a career at MetroWest Medical Center!