Medical Residency Programs
Welcome to the Internal Medicine Program at MetroWest Medical Center.
There are three Residency programs:
- Internal Medicine Program
- Transitional Year Program
- Podiatry Program
The overall goals of the graduate medical education programs at MetroWest Medical Center are:
- Develop breadth and depth of medical knowledge
- Foster humane, considerate care of patient and patient's family
- Nourish resident's commitment and cognitive capabilities
- Provide residents with increasing levels of responsibility, problem solving and decision teaching abilities.
The institution operates its programs under the guidelines of the ACGME - Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.