MetroWest Medical Center's Leonard Morse Hospital location in Natick has a 20 bed Adult Inpatient Mental Health Unit (H3), that offers short-term, intensive care for patients 16 years and older in a hospital setting.
Our multidisciplinary team works collaboratively with each patient in developing an individualized treatment plan, designed to best meet his/her specific clinical needs. Our goal is to get troubled patients back on track, and then work with them to create a personalized mental health treatment plan so they can return home safely or to a less restrictive level of care, as soon as possible.
Our inpatient mental health services include:
- Crisis intervention
- Dual diagnosis
- Group, one-on-one and family therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Medication evaluation and management
- A focus on ways to maintain good long term mental and physical health
- Patient and family education to improve coping skills
- Thorough aftercare planning
To learn more about inpatient mental health treatments at MetroWest Medical Center, please contact us or call (508) 650-7092.