At MetroWest Medical Center, senior health care is one of our priorities. We understand that our elderly patients have unique mental health needs. That’s why our Leonard Morse Hospital location in Natick offers a 16-bed Geriatric Neuro-Psychiatric Treatment Unit. This secure unit offers specialized geriatric services for our senior patients who need a combination of both psychiatric and neurocognitive treatments.
About our Neuro-Psychiatric Treatment Unit:
- Patients receive individualized care and treatment planning from an experienced geriatric services team
- Doctors are board-certified in behavioral neurology and neuropsychiatry, as well as psychiatry and neurology
- The senior healthcare program offers comprehensive planning for wide range of neurological, medical and diagnostic treatments
- Treatment also includes nutritional assessments, cognitively stimulating activities, yoga therapy and pet therapy
- The senior health program includes educational meetings for family and caregivers to learn about dealing with dementia and other neuropsychiatric conditions.
To learn more about our Geriatric Neuro-Psychiatric Treatment Unit, please contact us or call 508-650-7540.