MetroWest Medical Center understands that all of our behavioral health patients need personalized care plans that fit their individual needs. That’s why we offer the Partial Hospital Program at our Leonard Morse Hospital location in Natick. This specialized daily outpatient program is short-term and offers an increased level of care to adult outpatients whose daily functioning has been impaired due to overwhelming emotional, psychiatric or substance abuse issues. Our goal is to help them get back on the right track.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The Partial Hospital Program also offers an intensive outpatient program that runs on a three-week cycle every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to noon. This program is open-ended so patients can begin the program at any time.
Partial Hospital Rehabilitation offers:
- Support for patients in trouble
- Education and guidance on how to cope with mental health and substance abuse issues
- Education and guidance on life skills and helping to get back to everyday routines
- Gender specific group therapy
- Aftercare planning and referrals
- Help transitioning from inpatient care to home life
- Referrals for community resources that provide continuing care and support
Compassionate Behavioral Health Experts:
Our team of mental health experts believes in a holistic approach to treatment, one that empowers our patients so they can take control of their treatment and recovery.
- Licensed social workers
- Licensed mental health and addiction counselors
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Occupational therapists
To make a referral for the Partial Hospital Program please call (508) 650-7380, 24 hours a day. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our Partial Hospital Program, please contact us or call (508) 650-7339.