ER Check-In Online
Emergency Room Check-In Online Is Now Available!
Emergency Room online check in should only be used if you have a non-life-threatening situation that requires immediate attention. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
To check in online, complete these 3 easy steps:
- Choose either our Leonard Morse, Natick or Framingham Union ER in the block to the right.
- Choose your estimated arrival time & complete the required information to check in online.
- Wait in the comfort of your home instead of the ER.
Our goal is to see you within 15 minutes of your check in time. However, if patients with more emergent medical needs are present in the ER at your scheduled time, those patients may be seen prior to you.
Call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room (ER) if:
- If you have symptoms of heart attack or stroke, or feel that your "life or limb" is in danger
- If your child has a severe injury, animal bite or burn; or feel that your child’s “life or limb” is in danger
Emergency Room pre-registration should only be used if you have a non-life-threatening situation that requires immediate attention.
Emergency Room Locations
Framingham Union Hospital
115 Lincoln Street
Framingham, MA 01702
Leonard Morse Hospital
67 Union Street
Natick, MA 01760