At MetroWest Medical Center, we are experts in bariatric surgery, but we’re much more than that – we are people who understand how difficult weight management can be, and we can help.
Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Program
MetroWest Medical Center is a MBASQIP Accredited Center - Comprehensive, which means we have undergone an extensive approval process and met the highest standards for safety, proficiency and volume. You can read more about why the MBASQIP Accredited Center - Comprehensive designation matters here.
We know that weight management does not end with bariatric surgery. That’s why we offer a comprehensive weight management program that provides resources before weight loss surgery and support after.
Program benefits include:
- No program fee
- Individualized attention
- Lifelong commitment and support
- Warm water pool exercise class availability (for minimal class fee)
Our program is different because:
- Our multidisciplinary staff uses the most recent evidence-based knowledge to provide care and support for weight loss and maintenance
- We recognize that the key to successful long term weight loss is not just about the surgical procedure, but also the bariatric program behind it
- We assess each patient’s needs and customize his or her care, both medically and surgically
We also offer free informational sessions on bariatric surgery several times each month.