In the event of a true emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
Simply follow these 3 easy steps:
- Choose either our Framingham or Natick ER below.
- Choose your estimated arrival time & complete the required information to pre-register online.
- Wait in the comfort of your home instead of the ER & a healthcare professional will see you within 15 minutes of arrival.*
Call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room (ER) if:
- If you have symptoms of heart attack or stroke, or feel that your "life or limb" is in danger
- If your child has a severe injury, animal bite or burn; or feel that your child’s “life or limb” is in danger
Emergency Room pre-registration should only be used if you have a non-life-threatening situation that requires immediate attention. *If patients with more emergent medical needs are present in the ER at your scheduled time, those patients will be seen prior to you.
Emergency Room Locations
Framingham Union Hospital
115 Lincoln Street
Framingham, MA 01702
Leonard Morse Hospital
67 Union Street
Natick, MA 01760
To get driving directions to either location, click here.