Tenet makes 5 leadership changes in MassachusettsMar 3, 2023
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare has made several leadership changes within its Massachusetts market.
Five things to know:
- Christian Bartholomew was named chief human resources officer for Tenet's Massachusetts market and Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Mass.
- Michele Sinopoli, MD, was named chief medical officer for MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, Mass., and Saint Vincent Hospital.
- John Whitlock Jr. was selected as interim MetroWest CEO following the January resignation of David Elgarico.
- Naomi Seymour, MSN, was named interim chief nursing officer of MetroWest following the January resignation of Daniel Wright, BSN, RN.
- MetroWest named Andy Witty human resources director.