Quality, Comprehensive Health Care
At Framingham Union Hospital our first priority is the health and well-being of you and your family. Our team of skilled health care professionals provides experienced, quality care for a wide range of medical services. Our convenient location and comprehensive services means you can get the care you need without traveling far from home.
Explore Our Services
Whether you have a new baby on the way that brings you to our comprehensive maternity services or need emergency care for a broken bone or other emergent need, you’ll find all the services you need at Framingham Union Hospital. Learn more about our:
- Advanced heart care, including care for heart emergencies and irregular heart rhythms
- State-of-the-art cancer treatment
- Extensive surgical expertise
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- On-site coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric services
- Emergency Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Comprehensive Cancer Care
Our diagnostic technology, experienced providers and advanced technology mean we’re able to address your family’s health care needs in a timely manner with individualized treatment options.
If you have questions or need help, we’re just a phone call away: (508) 383-1000.