The Cancer Center Services
Treatment and Support for You
At the MetroWest Cancer Care Center, you’ll find state-of-the-art therapies and advanced support services delivered by some of the most compassionate health care professionals around. Because we’re affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, we bring downtown care here to you. We offer you:
- Navigation services, to help you coordinate your care quickly and easily.
- A compassionate care provider — our staff participates in Schwartz Center Rounds, a forum to discuss the social and emotional aspects of cancer care.
- A teaching hospital cancer program accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- An accredited program of the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, which means we meet the highest standards of care through access to clinical trials, lifelong follow-up, psychosocial support and more.
- A Radiation Oncology program affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to provide you with complex cancer treatments, such as bone marrow transplants and gene therapy.
- Clinical trials from National Cancer Institute and pharmaceutical companies offering cutting-edge therapies in the field.
What We Do
Fighting cancer is all we do at the Cancer Care Center. We’re focused on providing all the treatment tools and support options that give you the best possible outcome. We offer advanced surgery, chemotherapy and inpatient and outpatient radiation techniques so that your treatment can fit your unique needs. Our patients can also participate in national clinical trials and other therapies and, through our affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, access complex treatments, such as bone marrow transplants, genetic testing and gene therapy. Our special support services include support groups, wellness education and screenings designed to help educate and share experiences.
Learn more by exploring our services.