Managing Pain and Symptoms
Finding Relief from Pain
At MetroWest Medical Center, our goal is to help patients live their final days surrounded by comfort and care. We offer advanced methods to manage pain and symptoms. Our registered nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to administer care and manage pain.
We encourage our patients and their families to participate in decisions regarding ongoing care and pain management.
Palliative Care Services
In addition to pain and symptom management, we offer:
- Physician-directed care
- In-house and in-patient health care coordinated by registered nurses
- Medical social services
- Registered nurse-supervised home health aides
- Specially trained hospice volunteers
- Bereavement counseling
- Chaplaincy services for spiritual support
- Therapy services
- Medical supplies
- Assistance in utilizing community resources
To learn more about the pain management services that MetroWest HomeCare & Hospice provides, we encourage you to give us a call. Please contact us at (508) 383-7000.