Meet with Our Nutrition Counselor
MetroWest Medical Center is pleased to offer comprehensive nutrition counseling for you and your family that’s convenient and close to home. At MetroWest, our doctors, dietitians and nutritional specialists understand how proper diet and nutrition are key not only to a speedy recovery, but also to staying healthy and fit for the long term. That’s why we provide a full-service program that includes:
- Personalized plans to meet your needs, including plans for weight management
- Registered dietitians licensed to practice in Massachusetts
- A warm and caring environment that offers a comprehensive and personalized approach to nutrition therapy
From food allergies to renal disease, our registered dieticians are here to help. Our Nutrition Counseling Program offers help for the following diseases, conditions and concerns:
- Food allergies
- Gluten intolerance
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Pediatric weight management
- Renal disease
- Weight management (non-surgical/surgical)
How to Enroll
Don’t wait another day to get on the road to better health and nutrition. Ask your primary care doctor to refer you to our program. Please check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage for nutrition services. Once we receive a referral, you’ll be contacted to schedule an appointment.
- For Framingham appointments, doctor referrals should be faxed to: (508) 383-1529.
- For Natick Appointments, doctor referrals should be faxed to: (508) 383-8470.
Locations and Hours
Framingham Medical Arts Building
85 Lincoln Street, 6th Floor
Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Hours: Tuesday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Natick Fair Building
67 Union Street, 4th floor
Hours: Tuesday–Friday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.