About Coronavirus – COVID 19
We’re here for you, your family and our community.MetroWest Medical Center is working closely with the Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to respond to any potential novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in our area. Infectious diseases are something that we take care of daily at MetroWest Medical Center, and we have strong infection control policies, procedures and systems in place. We are taking every precaution to keep you, your family, our staff and our community safe. Here are just a few of the measures we are taking:
- All outside groups and other events are canceled until further notice.
- Entry into care sites is being limited. Anyone who enters will be screened carefully and requested to sanitize their hands.
- Each employee and provider has been asked to follow a self-screening procedure to help protect our people and patients.
- Additional cleaning to prevent the spread of infection occurs frequently throughout our care sites.
- Precautions are in place to treat COVID-19 patients with restricted visitation to limit exposure.
- Protocols continue to adapt in real-time to follow federal and local health agency guidelines.
- Valet services are currently closed.
Thank you for your support and understanding so that our teams can care for patients in need of medically necessary and emergent care during this difficult time.
As A Community Built on Care, we are here for you when you need us. For more information about novel coronavirus, go to the CDC website.
See a Provider Now
Scheduling & Visitor Information
We have been adjusting our actions as the novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves.
COVID-19 Information for Persons with Disabilities
We know there are many questions, especially from those we care for that have disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to questions about COVID-19.
Supporting Our Community