Patient Visitation Guidelines effective 7/1/21
Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, we are revising our hospital visitation to further support your safety. Thank you for your understanding.
- Permitted Visitation:
- Non-COVID-19 patients only
- Adult visitors only (+18 years if age)
- Compliance with Visitor Guidelines Required (below)
- Restricted Visitation:
- Patients with COVID-19 or Suspected COVID-19 Positive Patients
- Virtual visitation only
Conditions of Visitation & Guidelines
- Visitation is permitted during hospital visiting hours: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Two visitors permitted at a time
- Visitors must:
- Schedule their visit with the patient care unit
- Check-in at the Main Hospital Lobby or ED Reception Desk
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Perform hand hygiene upon entering and exiting the hospital and patient rooms
- Remain in the patient’s room at all times
- No eating food or drinking in the patient’s room
- If requested to leave the patient’s room for any reason, visitor must wait outside
- Exceptions may apply to specific circumstances.
Exceptions may apply to specific circumstances.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
- Framingham Union Hospital: Entry and exit is now limited to the Main Hospital Lobby Entrance and the Emergency Department
- Leonard Morse Hospital: Entry and exit is now limited to the Main Hospital Lobby
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.