Take the Next Step in Your Career
MetroWest Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality health care to the MetroWest region. We’re proud to be a leader in bringing new treatments and techniques to our community. The skilled team of medical professionals who provide care at our hospital is dedicated to changing lives and our community for the better.
Why Consider MetroWest
MetroWest Medical Center is an exciting place to build a career, offering the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment that values the important contributions of all of our staff members. Additionally, MetroWest offers:
- Commitment to the highest standards of quality in care
- Residency programs designed to give valuable experience and advance your career
- Investment in the care experience for our patients and staff, including advanced treatments, tools and technology
Opportunities at MetroWest
At MetroWest Medical Center we’re always looking for talented individuals with a passion for quality care to join our team.
Ready to take the next steps in your career?
At MetroWest Medical Center, you’ll find the opportunity to build a successful career in a community hospital setting with strong ties to Boston academic medical centers.
For Nurses and Staff
We value the care you provide our patients every day. That’s why we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Real-time training
- Access to continuing education courses
- Nurse Residency Program
- Tuition reimbursement for full time employees
- Benefits may vary by location and role
The Recruitment Process
At MetroWest we know that good people make a good organization. That’s why our recruiters take the time to review all applications and select the most promising individuals.
Our recruitment process generally follows these steps:
- Apply online.
- Receive an auto-reply email confirming the application has been received. Please be sure email addresses are listed accurately.
- A recruiter will review your application for the skills, experience and knowledge required for the position.
- If you match the needs of the position you may be contacted by a recruiter via email or phone to further discuss the position and/or schedule an interview.
Applicants who will be moving forward in the process will receive a call or email from our recruiters. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we ask that you please not call the HR office to check on the status of an application.
No Smoking Policy
MetroWest Medical Center is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients, our community and our employees. In order to lead by example, MetroWest Medical Center does not hire individuals who are tobacco or nicotine users, and all job offers will be contingent on a negative nicotine screen. If you’re currently a tobacco or nicotine user, we encourage you to cease use of these products for the health of yourself and your family. Once you've become tobacco- and nicotine-free, we hope you’ll consider applying for a position at MetroWest Medical Center.