MetroWest Medical Center To Host Natick Recruiting EventsMar 20, 2023
NATICK, MA — MetroWest Medical Center is hosting eight recruiting events in March and April in Framingham and Natick, officials recently announced.
Most of the hiring events are in-person for drop-in discussions, except for one virtual event. The first event is scheduled in Framingham on Tuesday.
"MetroWest Medical Center recruiters and leaders will be on-hand to explore social worker, registered nurse, LPN and nursing assistant positions for all specialties, including radiology tech and respiratory, and new graduates for full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities for all shifts," according to a news release.
The MetroWest Medical Center hiring leaders and recruiters will provide on-the-spot interviews for all drop-in visitors, officials said.
"The team is proud to represent its caring culture for patients and staff, and excited to meet new prospects," officials said, in a news release.
"MetroWest Medical Center offers market competitive salaries and benefits packages with same-day offers for select positions. Sign-on bonuses are also provided for select roles." Here are the dates and locations for the events:
Framingham Union Hospital Medical Arts Building, MacPherson Hall, 85 Lincoln St.
- March 21, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., all positions
- March 28, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., all positions with a focus on radiology tech and respiratory
- April 4, 3 to 5 p.m., new graduates
- April 18, 1 to 3 p.m., new graduates
- April 25, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., all positions
Natick Leonard Morse Hospital, Main Hospital Entrance, 67 Union St.
- March 30, 12 to 2 p.m., all positions
- April 11, 12 to 2 p.m., all positions with a focus on social workers
- March 23, 12 to 2 p.m., focus on RN and OB positions (Click here for more information and to register)