Patient Visitation Guidelines effective 11/23/20 at 7:00 am
Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, we are restricting our hospital visitation to further support your safety.
Thank you for your understanding.
These will continue to be modified, as needed, reflecting the most current Covid-19 patient volume.
- Inpatient, Emergency and Outpatient: Virtual visits only
- Beautiful Beginnings Birth Center: 1 designated visitor
- Exceptions will be made for hospice / end of life care, patients under the age of 18, patients with certain cognitive and physical needs, and some Beautiful Beginnings Birth Center patients.
Visitor Screening Process
- Health screening questions and temperature check.
- Adherence to hand hygiene guidelines.
- Visitor must wear a mask at all times.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
- Framingham Union Hospital: Entry and exit is now limited to the Main Hospital Lobby Entrance and the Emergency Department
- Leonard Morse Hospital: Entry and exit is now limited to the Main Hospital Lobby
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.