Behavioral Health Services
Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatric Programs
When you or a loved one need psychiatric health services, MetroWest Medical Center can provide you with access to experienced, compassionate mental health professionals and a comfortable environment to address your specific needs.
MetroWest Medical Center’s Mental health services include:
- A full continuum of care for children, adolescents, adults and seniors
- A Partial Hospital Program to help patients transition from inpatient to outpatient care
- 24-hour access to emergency mental evaluation and substance abuse care
Our highly trained staff will work with you to develop a customized and comprehensive treatment plan. Our team uses care approaches that are flexible, patient- and family-centered and culturally sensitive. We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care for children, adolescents, adults and seniors in order to help heal both body and mind. Our behavioral health programs include:
- Evaluation and referral
- Child Development Unit
- Adult Inpatient Mental Health Unit
- Geriatric Neuro-Psychiatric Treatment
- Partial Hospital/Intensive Outpatient Program
If you’d like more information about behavioral health services offered at MetroWest Medical Center, please contact us by calling (508) 650-7000.
If you’re in need of help for a psychiatric emergency, please call our 24-hour Crisis Assessment Team at (508) 650-7380. This number can also be used to refer patients to our unit.